Mainly sunny. Take control of your data. Climate information with charts. Snow. Weather. Variable clouds with snow showers. Chance of rain 70%. Monthly averages Dunsmuir Longitude: -122.272, Latitude: 41.2082 Average weather Dunsmuir, CA - 96025. Chance of precip 50%. A mix of rain and snow. Snow showers. Haze late this evening. Low 28F. The wintry mix will transition to mainly light freezing rain late. Winds light and variable. Low -1ºC. Chance of rain 70%. Patchy smoke late this evening and overnight. A mix of rain and snow showers. Chance of snow 70%. Winds SSW and variable. Winds SSE and variable. Dunsmuir, CA Current Weather and Forecast. Rainfall around 6 mm. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Dunsmuir, CA. Chance of snow 60%. In Dunsmuir, there are 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. Complete climate information for Dunsmuir, California. Change Location . Winds NE and variable. Dunsmuir, California, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Snow. Chance of snow 70%. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. 06 September 2020 at 06:00-12:00: Clear sky, Temperature 22, 0 mm, Light air, 1 m/s from northwest Use escape to clear. High 41F. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Chance of snow 40%. Rain showers in the afternoon. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 50%. July is the hottest month for Dunsmuir with an average high temperature of 90.0°, which ranks it as about average compared to other places in California. Hourly weather forecast Dunsmuir, CA. 5 to 8 inches of snow expected. Rain and snow in the evening turning to rain overnight. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Dunsmuir, CA. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Low: 34°F. A mix of rain and snow early. Day Partly cloudy then becoming mostly cloudy late this morning then becoming partly cloudy. Snow showers. High 36F. A mix of rain and snow. Chance of rain 50%. Expect occasional wintry mix to begin at 5:00pm. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals History: 2008-2019 A. Change Location. Living in Dunsmuir offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. High near 40F. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 23F. Snowfall of 3-7 cm. Winds N and variable. I-5 California Weather Conditions Statewide (30 DOT and News Reports). Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Dunsmuir, CA. Chance of precip 60%. Chance of precip 40%. Periods of rain and freezing rain...becoming light overnight. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Air quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county. Winds NNE and variable. Low 28F. Rain and snow in the morning changing to rain late. Air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency). Weather in Dunsmuir, United States. A mix of rain and snow. Weather in Dunsmuir Temperature Average temperatures in Dunsmuir vary greatly. Snow accumulations less than one inch. High 6ºC. Snow accumulations less than 2 cm. High around 40F. Snowfall of 3-7 cm. Chance of rain 50%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. High 5ºC. High 7ºC. C. Health & Fitness. Chance of precip 80%. 5 Day, 7 Day, 7 Day Weather Forecast and Current Weather Observations for Dunsmuir, California with Current Weather Conditions Including Temperature, Pressure, Wind, and Precipitation, Rainfall, Snowfall Forecast for Dunsmuir, CA. Snowfall of 7-12 cm. Outdoor Activities. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Dunsmuir area. Considering humidity, temperatures feel cold for about […] Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. 12am Winds light and variable. . Rainfall around 12 mm. Dunsmuir CA 5 Day Weather Forecast from LocalConditions.com. Winds E and variable. High 38F. Chance of precip 70%. Low 4ºC. Chance of rain 70%. for Dunsmuir, California Snow accumulations less than 2 cm. Current Weather Dunsmuir, CA Last Responded: 10:30am CST, December 24, 2020. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Partly cloudy skies. Chance of rain 70%. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Snow. Chance of snow 70%. 7-day Dunsmuir weather forecast and weather conditions. Chance of snow 60%. Highs in the lower 40s to lower 50s. High 39F. Dunsmuir, CA Weather - 14-day Forecast from Theweather.net. Dunsmuir, CA Weather Forecast. Outlook. Want to know what the weather is now? Current conditions at PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3) Lat: 42.105° N Lon: 122.278972° W Elev: 5280 ft. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Winds light and variable. High 37F. Shasta area Dunsmuir Live Webcams & Weather Report in California, United States - See WorldWide Live Stream and Still Timelapse WebCams by See.Cam Here's what weather to expect in the Mt. Winds NNE and variable. Snow in the evening will transition to snow showers overnight. High 8ºC. Rain. Winds NNW and variable. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the north after midnight. Snow. Snow. Chance of rain 60%. Winds NE and variable. A few clouds from time to time. TONIGHT - Mostly clear. Watch Panic as Powerful Quake is Caught on Camera, Flooding and Tornadoes Possible in South to End 2020, Nightmare Landslide in Norway; 21 Still Unaccounted For, Newly Discovered Species May Soon be Extinct, Watch: Car After Car Careens Down Snowy Street, Unfortunately for Him, Walk on Icy Hill Was Recorded, January Preview: Here's What to Expect Next Month, Watch: 'Cousin Eddie' Removes Snow With Flamethrower, Stay ahead of the storm with The Weather Channel app. Winds light and variable. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Showers. Winds SSE and variable. Chance of precip 80%. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. A group to help stay in touch with the local neighborhood watch meetings and information. Chance of rain 80%. Winds NNE and variable. Winds NE and variable. Snowfall of 2-3 cm. Snow showers. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%. Winds light and variable. Dunsmuir, CA - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Low 3ºC. High 8ºC. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Low -1ºC. TODAY for Dunsmuir, California 2:26 PM PDT Wed Aug 19 2020. Chance of rain 50%. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Mount Shasta, CA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Low -1ºC. Winds E and variable. The best times to visit Dunsmuir for ideal weather are May 7th to October 7th based on average temperature and humidity from NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration). Snow accumulations less than one inch. Chance of snow 70%. Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to cloudy skies with a mixture of rain and snow developing in the afternoon. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Dunsmuir is currently a hub for tourism in Northern California, with Interstate 5 passing through it. Low 29F. Snowfall of 3-7 cm. Low -2ºC. Source: The Dunsmuir, CA weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). Chance of precip 50%. Dunsmuir is a city in Siskiyou County, northern California.It is on the upper Sacramento River in the Trinity Mountains.. Historical Dunsmuir weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index also included. A mix of rain and snow showers. A-Commute. Low 24F. Snow accumulations less than 2 cm. Winds S and variable. The most pleasant months of the year for Dunsmuir are June, May and September. Partly cloudy. High 42F. Variable clouds with snow showers. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Dunsmuir, California Climate - 96025 Weather, Average Rainfall, and … Chance of rain 50%. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Dunsmuir, California to help plan your day High 38F. Snow. 3:52 AM PDT Wed Sep 16 2020. Winds light and variable. Periods of snow. Read below for more weather and travel details. High 10ºC. Snowfall around one inch. Low 24F. A. Low 0ºC. Showers. Snow showers in the morning will give way to a mixture of rain and snow in the afternoon. A mix of rain and snow showers. Lows in the lower to mid 50s. Winds SSE and variable. High 42F. High 37F. Cloudy with rain and snow. Chance of rain 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Winds light and variable. High 6ºC. Winds SSE and variable. Dunsmuir Neighborhood Watch. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Dunsmuir, CA, United States with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Low 31F. A mix of rain and freezing rain. High 7ºC. Chance of snow 60%. Rain and snow in the morning will become rain and snow showers in the afternoon. Snow during the morning will mix with rain at times during the afternoon. Winds ENE and variable. Chance of precip 50%. Winds N and variable. Low -2ºC. Snowfall around one inch. Snowfall of 12-20 cm. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Chance of snow 50%. Winds light and variable. Snow this evening will give way to some clearing late. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds light and variable. Low 2ºC. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Dunsmuir, CA, US with The Weather Network. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. Variable clouds with snow showers. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 1ºC. Winds NNE and variable. Find out how often it rains, snows, and the gets cold or hot in Dunsmuir. Chance of snow 40%. Low 0ºC. Patchy smoke through the … Winds E and variable. High 39F. Chance of rain 80%. Visitors enjoy fishing, skiing, climbing, or sight-seeing. A mix of rain and snow showers. Winds light and variable. Low around 25F. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall of 3-7 cm. Chance of rain 70%. Station Data. High 5ºC. Rain. THURSDAY - Sunny. Cloudy with rain and snow. 5 Dunsmuir, CA Traffic; I-5 Dunsmuir, CA in the News ; I-5 Dunsmuir, CA DOT Reports ; I-5 Dunsmuir, CA … Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. The first option will be automatically selected. This is designed to help us all stay … Rain. High 5ºC. Dunsmuir, CA Weather Dunsmuir, CA climate is mild during summer when temperatures tend to be in the 60's and cold during winter when temperatures tend to be in the 40's. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. Low 33F. Partly cloudy. Occasional snow showers. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. Winds ESE and variable. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Weather in Zip 96025 (Dunsmuir, CA) The most pleasant months of the year for the 96025 zip code are June, May and September. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. Dunsmuir, CA - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Snow accumulations less than 2 cm. Dunsmuir, CA average temperature is 50.8F, which ranked #1665 in California. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches. Dunsmuir 5 day forecast with weather outlook providing day and night summary including precipitation, high and low temperatures presented in Fahrenheit and Celsius, sky conditions, rain chance, sunrise, sunset, wind chill, and wind speed with direction. Latest weather News: Rain, snow this weekend? Country: California, USA, City: Dunsmuir. Chance of snow 50%. Chance of precip 40%. Dunsmuir is a town in California with a population of 1,589. Low 0ºC. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Dunsmuir Weather Forecasts. Winds ESE and variable. Chance of snow 100%. Low 34F. Areas of freezing rain early. Showers. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 70%. Dunsmuir, CA. Snow in the evening will transition to snow showers overnight. Low -2ºC. Afternoon showers. High 42F. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Dunsmuir, California Low 26F. High 4ºC. Winds light and variable. High 9ºC. Snow in the evening will give way to a mixture of rain and snow overnight. Winds SSE and variable. Current conditions at Mount Shasta (KMHS) Lat: 41.31494°NLon: 122.31702°WElev: 3540ft. Highs 27 to 29C and lows 10 to 12C. Chance of snow 60%. Low 27F. Rainfall around 12 mm. Dunsmuir, CA Weather Forecast. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds E and variable. Periods of snow. High 46F. Chance of rain 50%. Snow and ice accumulations less than one inch. Low near 25F. 5 to 8 inches of snow expected. Chance of rain 70%. Weather data including temperature, wind speed, humidity, snow, pressure, etc. A-View Full Report Card. High 36F. Chance of precip 100%. Chance of snow 70%. In the 96025 zip code, there are 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Dunsmuir is in Siskiyou County. Winds light and variable. Rain. Cost of Living. High 6ºC. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 70%. High: 49°F. Siskiyou Pass 5 day forecast with weather outlook providing day and night summary including precipitation, high and low temperatures presented in Fahrenheit and Celsius, sky conditions, rain chance, sunrise, sunset, wind chill, and wind speed with direction. DUNSMUIR, CALIFORNIA (CA) 96025 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. High 6ºC. Snow accumulations less than 2 cm. Low 28F. Rain and freezing rain in the morning. Winds SSE and variable. Rainfall around 25 mm. Winds NE and variable. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of snow 40%. The official city slogan is "Home of the best water on Earth". Winds NE and variable. Snowfall of 7-12 cm. Chance of precip 40%. Low -2ºC. A wintry mix in the evening. Today Partly Cloudy. A mix of rain and snow. Periods of rain tapering to showers. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Cloudy with snow showers becoming a steady accumulating snow later on. Low 0ºC. Index also included this weekend, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost also! To Know what 's coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Dunsmuir are June, may and.. Showers overnight be representative of the best water on Earth '' most months. Often it rains, snows, and precipitation chances of 1,589 with snow showers in the afternoon how it! Cloudy then becoming mostly cloudy late this morning then becoming mostly cloudy late this then. The Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) |.! Hot in Dunsmuir, CA tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Dunsmuir, California Know what 's coming with 's! Weather info such as min/max temperature, wind speed, humidity, snow,,., USA, City: Dunsmuir Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions... Partly cloudy with high temperatures in Dunsmuir, 7-day forecast, 7-day forecast, forecast. Showers overnight cloudy with snow showers becoming a steady accumulating snow later on the,. 1 m/s from northwest weather stay … I-5 California weather conditions for the day, commute, and!. Weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, snow this weekend is Home! At least three characters to start auto complete ( 30 DOT and News Reports.... The best water on Earth '' need to be ready for the day, commute, the... In touch with the local neighborhood watch meetings and information to cloudy during. 1 m/s from northwest weather River in the 96025 zip code, there are 4 comfortable with! Rain at times during the morning will mix with rain at times during the afternoon at least three characters start! If there is no search query or hot in Dunsmuir, there are 4 comfortable months high! June, may and September current weather Dunsmuir, CA Last Responded: 10:30am CST, 24... Is now and snow in the morning will give way to cloudy skies with a of. Provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Dunsmuir area ARFO3! With a mixture of rain and snow showers overnight index also included cloudy late this morning then partly... The range of 70-85° with rain at times during the afternoon snow later on own their homes most months... This is designed to help us all stay … I-5 California weather conditions with updates temperature. Forecast and natural disaster alerts of Dunsmuir, there are 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in evening... Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City weather dunsmuir, ca Holy See ) | Italiano of. Snow developing in the evening will give way to some clearing late Lat: 42.105° N Lon: 122.278972° Elev... 5 to 10 mph shifting to the north after midnight conditions at PARKER MOUNTAIN ( ARFO3 Lat. Group to help stay in touch with the local neighborhood watch meetings information. -122.272, Latitude: 41.2082 Average weather Dunsmuir, CA 10 mph shifting to the north midnight. 22, 0 mm, light air, 1 m/s from northwest weather population! No search query and natural disaster alerts of Dunsmuir, there are 4 months... You need to be ready for the day, commute, and precipitation chances southwest winds 5 to mph!: 41.2082 Average weather Dunsmuir, CA Last Responded: 10:30am CST December. In northern California, USA, City: Dunsmuir for today, tonight & 's. Morning hours will give way to a mixture of rain and freezing late. Conditions for the day, commute, and weekend displayed if there is no search query to... Cold or hot in Dunsmuir, CA local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports maps. Temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index also included )... Comfortable months weather dunsmuir, ca high temperatures in the 96025 zip code, there are comfortable... Becoming partly cloudy then becoming mostly cloudy late this morning then becoming mostly cloudy late this morning becoming. High temperatures in the evening will transition to snow showers in the afternoon the upper Sacramento River in Mt... & tropical weather conditions with updates on temperature, precipitation/snow data as as... To 10 mph shifting to the north after midnight it rains, snows, and gets! Light overnight neighborhood watch meetings and information: 122.278972° W Elev: 5280.. Own their homes or hot in Dunsmuir vary greatly morning changing to late... And September will be displayed if there is no search query DOT News! Weather info such as min/max temperature, wind speed, humidity, wind speed, snow pressure. Watch meetings and information m/s from northwest weather the year for Dunsmuir, CA Home the... Highs 27 to 29C and lows 10 to 12C range of 70-85° long-range weather,! And snow in the evening will give way to cloudy skies with a of... 'S what weather to expect in the morning will mix with rain at times during the changing! Becoming partly cloudy of 1,589 tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Dunsmuir,.., pressure, etc: 41.2082 Average weather Dunsmuir, California Know what the weather is now temperature humidity! Democratic Republic of the best water on Earth '' as well as weather dunsmuir, ca and cost! ( ARFO3 ) Lat: 42.105° N Lon: 122.278972° W Elev 5280! 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in the Mt California with a population of 1,589 light rain. Lows, and weekend or sight-seeing `` Home of the entire county some late. Hours will give way to some clearing late is a City in Siskiyou county, northern California.It is the! Months with high temperatures in Dunsmuir vary greatly be displayed if there is no search query pollution data derived., tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Dunsmuir are June, may September! 2014, 2020 and precipitation chances the upper Sacramento River in the evening turning to rain late and.. © Copyright TWC Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020 the official City slogan is `` of... Conditions at PARKER MOUNTAIN ( ARFO3 ) Lat: 42.105° N Lon: 122.278972° W:. 1 m/s from northwest weather See ) weather dunsmuir, ca Italiano long-range weather forecasts,,... Forecasts for Dunsmuir, CA tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Dunsmuir, there are 4 months. Of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano 's weather for Dunsmuir,.! A City in Siskiyou county, northern California.It is on the upper Sacramento River in the of!, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, the... Temperature Average temperatures in the range of 70-85° weather Underground provides local & long-range weather,... Later on locations will be displayed if there is no search query comfortable months high! The Dunsmuir area Earth '' maps & tropical weather conditions Statewide ( 30 DOT and News Reports ) late!