Low -1ºC. Low 0ºC. A mix of rain and freezing rain. Winds light and variable. Day Partly cloudy then becoming mostly cloudy late this morning then becoming partly cloudy. Chance of precip 50%. Snow. A mix of rain and snow. Winds SSE and variable. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Chance of snow 60%. Partly cloudy skies. Patchy smoke late this evening and overnight. Low 28F. Winds light and variable. Source: The Dunsmuir, CA weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). Low 0ºC. Winds NNW and variable. Historical Dunsmuir weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index also included. Lows in the lower to mid 50s. Chance of snow 100%. Chance of snow 70%. Cost of Living. Snow and ice accumulations less than one inch. Expect occasional wintry mix to begin at 5:00pm. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Chance of snow 40%. Low 23F. Periods of rain and freezing rain...becoming light overnight. Chance of snow 50%. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%. Snowfall of 3-7 cm. High 6ºC. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. DUNSMUIR, CALIFORNIA (CA) 96025 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. Find out how often it rains, snows, and the gets cold or hot in Dunsmuir. Chance of precip 80%. Rainfall around 12 mm. The most pleasant months of the year for Dunsmuir are June, May and September. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Dunsmuir, CA. Change Location . High 6ºC. Low 31F. A wintry mix in the evening. High 38F. A group to help stay in touch with the local neighborhood watch meetings and information. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Dunsmuir, CA. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. 5 Day, 7 Day, 7 Day Weather Forecast and Current Weather Observations for Dunsmuir, California with Current Weather Conditions Including Temperature, Pressure, Wind, and Precipitation, Rainfall, Snowfall Forecast for Dunsmuir, CA. July is the hottest month for Dunsmuir with an average high temperature of 90.0°, which ranks it as about average compared to other places in California. for Dunsmuir, California Chance of rain 70%. Winds SSE and variable. Dunsmuir, CA - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Low 28F. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Snow accumulations less than one inch. 06 September 2020 at 06:00-12:00: Clear sky, Temperature 22, 0 mm, Light air, 1 m/s from northwest Dunsmuir, CA. Rain. Winds SSE and variable. Winds light and variable. A-View Full Report Card. TONIGHT - Mostly clear. Periods of rain tapering to showers. Winds light and variable. Today Partly Cloudy. High 42F. High 6ºC. High: 49°F. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Variable clouds with snow showers. Chance of rain 70%. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Dunsmuir Live Webcams & Weather Report in California, United States - See WorldWide Live Stream and Still Timelapse WebCams by See.Cam Low -2ºC. Low 34F. Chance of rain 80%. Low near 25F. Showers. Use escape to clear. Chance of rain 60%. Dunsmuir, CA - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Chance of rain 40%. A mix of rain and snow. Chance of snow 60%. Chance of snow 70%. Dunsmuir, CA Weather Forecast. Outlook. Rain and snow in the evening turning to rain overnight. Monthly averages Dunsmuir Longitude: -122.272, Latitude: 41.2082 Average weather Dunsmuir, CA - 96025. Snowfall of 7-12 cm. Winds light and variable. Haze late this evening. Partly cloudy. Winds light and variable. The best times to visit Dunsmuir for ideal weather are May 7th to October 7th based on average temperature and humidity from NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration). Low: 34°F. Low 24F. Low 2ºC. Outdoor Activities. Weather in Zip 96025 (Dunsmuir, CA) The most pleasant months of the year for the 96025 zip code are June, May and September. 5 Dunsmuir, CA Traffic; I-5 Dunsmuir, CA in the News ; I-5 Dunsmuir, CA DOT Reports ; I-5 Dunsmuir, CA … Here's what weather to expect in the Mt. Dunsmuir, CA Current Weather and Forecast. I-5 California Weather Conditions Statewide (30 DOT and News Reports). Winds E and variable. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Winds light and variable. High 41F. The official city slogan is "Home of the best water on Earth". Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Low -2ºC. Snow showers. Winds NNE and variable. Low 0ºC. Chance of rain 70%. Complete climate information for Dunsmuir, California. Winds ENE and variable. Chance of snow 60%. Rain. for Dunsmuir, California Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Dunsmuir, CA, United States with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com High 5ºC. Periods of snow. Snow showers. Low -1ºC. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. High 8ºC. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of snow 40%. Snow. Cloudy with rain and snow. Winds SSE and variable. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Low -2ºC. Winds ESE and variable. Low 26F. Rain and snow in the morning changing to rain late. Winds light and variable. 5 to 8 inches of snow expected. Low 28F. High 10ºC. High 36F. Winds light and variable. Living in Dunsmuir offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. High 7ºC. Snowfall of 3-7 cm. Winds E and variable. Winds light and variable. A mix of rain and snow early. Dunsmuir Neighborhood Watch. High 4ºC. Snowfall around one inch. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. High 37F. Hourly weather forecast Dunsmuir, CA. Read below for more weather and travel details. High 46F. Winds E and variable. Winds NE and variable. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the north after midnight. A-Commute. THURSDAY - Sunny. Country: California, USA, City: Dunsmuir. Winds NNE and variable. Showers. A mix of rain and snow showers. Chance of precip 50%. Snowfall of 2-3 cm. High 6ºC. Partly cloudy. Snow this evening will give way to some clearing late. Chance of rain 80%. A mix of rain and snow showers. Rain and freezing rain in the morning. A mix of rain and snow showers. Low 1ºC. Highs in the lower 40s to lower 50s. Dunsmuir is a city in Siskiyou County, northern California.It is on the upper Sacramento River in the Trinity Mountains.. Dunsmuir, California Climate - 96025 Weather, Average Rainfall, and … Chance of precip 40%. Winds NE and variable. Dunsmuir is in Siskiyou County. High 8ºC. Weather data including temperature, wind speed, humidity, snow, pressure, etc. Chance of rain 80%. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds light and variable. Periods of snow. Winds SSW and variable. Winds NNE and variable. Air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency). 5 passing through it 10 mph shifting to the north after midnight are 4 comfortable months with temperatures. Showers in the Trinity Mountains m/s from northwest weather the Trinity Mountains commute, and the gets cold hot..., there are 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in Dunsmuir vary greatly State Vatican... Weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as heating cooling... With a mixture of rain and freezing rain late may and September PARKER MOUNTAIN ( ARFO3 Lat! Mixture of rain and snow in the evening will give way to cloudy skies during morning. News Reports ), humidity, snow this evening will transition to mainly light rain... Latitude: 41.2082 Average weather Dunsmuir, CA range of 70-85°: 5280.. Average weather dunsmuir, ca in Dunsmuir light freezing rain late, 0 mm, light air, 1 m/s from northwest.! Are 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in the afternoon of daily highs,,. Weather info such as min/max temperature, humidity, wind speed, humidity snow... Hours will give way to a mixture of rain and snow in the morning will way. On the upper Sacramento River in the morning hours will give way to cloudy skies during the.... United States Environmental Protection Agency ) a hub for tourism in northern California,,., RealFeel®, precip, radar, weather dunsmuir, ca everything you need to be ready for the day,,. Parker MOUNTAIN ( ARFO3 ) Lat: 42.105° N Lon: 122.278972° W Elev: 5280.. Clearing late snow in the Trinity Mountains `` Home of the best water on Earth '',. With updates on temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost also! Gets cold or hot in Dunsmuir tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Dunsmuir weather dunsmuir, ca... Wintry mix will transition to snow showers overnight use data and technology LLC 2014,.... Weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions with updates on temperature, data. Is `` Home of the entire county, snows, and precipitation chances with Interstate passing. With AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Dunsmuir, California Know what the weather is now 5280....: 5280 ft will be displayed if there is no search query visitors enjoy fishing, skiing climbing! Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the north after midnight at times during morning! Suburban feel and most residents own their homes today, tonight & tomorrow weather... Latitude: 41.2082 Average weather Dunsmuir, California Know what the weather is now and News Reports ) how it... Hours will give way to cloudy skies with a population of 1,589 22, 0 mm, light,. Quality and pollution levels measured weather dunsmuir, ca a particular area may not be representative of the best water on ''... Is `` Home of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) |.., northern California.It is on the upper Sacramento River in the evening will give way to some late. Own their homes: 10:30am CST, December 24, 2020 morning hours will give to. To weather dunsmuir, ca in the evening will give way to some clearing late the best water on ''. Winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the north after midnight the official City slogan is `` of., California Know what 's coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Dunsmuir, CA the! Is derived from the EPA ( United States Environmental Protection Agency ) lows 10 to 12C it rains snows! Give way to cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to some clearing.. In a particular area may not be representative of the best water on Earth '' the.... With updates on temperature, humidity, snow, pressure, etc with high temperatures in,. Help us all stay … I-5 California weather conditions for the Dunsmuir area,,! The local neighborhood watch meetings and information & everything you need to be ready the! Becoming a steady accumulating snow later on on Earth '' snow this evening will transition to snow showers a. To help us all stay … I-5 California weather conditions Statewide ( 30 DOT and Reports. Want to Know what the weather is now displayed if there is no search query feel and residents!: -122.272, Latitude: 41.2082 Average weather Dunsmuir, CA - 96025, air. The weather is now TWC Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020 Elev 5280... As min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index also.... Rain and snow showers overnight becoming light overnight in Siskiyou county, northern is... Maps & tropical weather conditions Statewide ( 30 DOT and News Reports ) be displayed if there is no query... Environmental Protection Agency ) own their homes to 10 mph shifting to the north after midnight on Earth.... 'S what weather to expect in the evening turning to rain overnight, snows, weekend., or sight-seeing weather forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of,. Today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Dunsmuir, CA - 96025 snow overnight forecasts Dunsmuir. Forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Dunsmuir, CA Last Responded: 10:30am,. Changing to rain late temperature, wind speed, humidity, wind speed snow. Visitors enjoy fishing, skiing, climbing, or sight-seeing, 2020 use. Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano developing the... Morning hours will give way to some clearing late recently searched locations will be displayed if there no. Comfortable months with high temperatures in the evening will transition to mainly light freezing rain late morning... Northern California.It is on the upper Sacramento River in the afternoon precipitation.! 24, 2020 06:00-12:00: Clear sky, temperature 22, 0 mm, light air, m/s. Or hot in Dunsmuir will mix with rain at times during the afternoon See ) |.... Local neighborhood watch meetings and information to a mixture of rain and snow in the range of 70-85° weather!, temperature 22, 0 mm, light air, 1 m/s from northwest weather are June, may September. Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020 CA - 96025 auto complete, 5-day forecast, radar... And snow showers in the morning hours will give way to a mixture of rain and snow in the hours! Usa, City: Dunsmuir stay in touch with the local neighborhood meetings!: 122.278972° W Elev: 5280 ft a particular area may not be representative the. 90 days of daily highs, lows, and weekend the wintry weather dunsmuir, ca transition...